As an aspiring nursing student, a 90th percentile in the ATI TEAS is what you need to reserve a slot in the nursing program of choice. Such a remarkable accomplishment requires math rigor, diverse scientific knowledge, and weeks of preparation to refine your understanding of the key concepts. “Take my TEAS exam for me” allows learners to beat these odds by assigning their exams to top experts with demonstrated knowledge and a history of success. Through our TEAS experts, you can delegate your proctored test to us and polish your examination scores. Contact our support for timely, quality, and expert help to begin your nursing journey with confidence.
What is the TEAS?
The Test for Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) is a college entrance examination assessing an applicant’s readiness and ability to succeed in health programs. The aptitude test is based on the nursing foundational topics learned through high school. It can be taken via a proctoring system or in-person at ATI centers across various states. Most institutions provide learners an opportunity to choose between ATI TEAS and HESI A2. Both exams assess similar technical academic skills.
They also serve the same purpose of weeding out incompetent students based on their current knowledge across four content areas. The ATI TEAS has 170 questions that take 3 hours and 30 minutes to complete. Most questions are multiple-choice, with five answer options each. Learners also meet charts and graphs, matching questions, order responses, and lab simulations.
Content Areas Covered on Our Take My TEAS Exam for Me
ATI TEAS exam assesses a learner’s understanding and academic ability across these four content areas:
- Math: The math section has 34 scored and 4 unscored questions. 18 questions test knowledge of Algebra and Numbers, while 16 questions assess Measurement and Data. Many students struggle with word problems and the ability to perform math operations within a limited period. Our “Take My TEAS Exam for Me” services address these challenges by assigning math questions to savvy experts for accurate help.
- Science: The science section is the cornerstone of the TEAS, making up 30% of the exam. This section has 50 questions. 18 on human and anatomy, 8 on chemistry, 8 on biology, and 9 on scientific reasoning. 6 unscored questions go toward assessing the test’s validity. Stay in control by requesting accurate help from our top TEAS examination helpers.
- Reading: The reading section of the TEAS consists of complex passages with scientific content. Learners must understand the content to answer 45 questions within 55 minutes. The questions’ distribution includes 15 questions on Key Ideas and Details, 15 questions on Integration of Knowledge, and 9 questions on Craft and Structure. 6 unscored questions go toward examining the test integrity. Take My TEAS exam services address the reading and comprehension challenges for top grades.
- English and Language Use: This section comprises 33 scored and 4 unscored questions. 11 questions cover Knowledge of Language, 12 assess Convention of Standard English, and 10 questions assess Using Language and Vocabulary to Express Ideas in Writing. Contact us for reliable help that addresses all the challenges.
Take My TEAS Exam for Me Addresses All Challenges Examinees Face
- Percentiles scoring. For learners applying to highly competitive programs, the pressure of achieving the 90th percentile can lead to test anxiety. Some students fail in the TEAS because they feel not being competitive enough. Unlike percentage scores, percentiles subject students to frustration and apprehension as they cannot directly improve their ranking since they lack control over it. “Do my TEAS exam” addresses this challenge by assigning the task to our top professors for maximum scores.
- No clinical skills. While the ATI TEAS is an entrance exam to a nursing course, it does not test clinical skills. Instead, it covers numerous foundational knowledge across math, science, reading, comprehension, and grammar. The content coverage can be challenging for learners possessing a deep passion and understanding of clinical concepts, yet they struggle with grammar and math. Paying for the ATI exam services addresses the content coverage challenge by paving the way for top scores on the TEAS. Our expert sets a strong foundation for such learners so they can confidently pursue a nursing program that aligns with their unique talents.
- Inadequate Practice Materials: Full-length practice for ATI TEAS requires students to possess an official ATI TEAS study manual, TEAS review books, and Practice tests. Access to these materials can be a challenge to learners on fixed budgets. Our experts have these books at their fingertips to help you unload the burden.
Take My TEAS Exam for Me for Guaranteed A+ Grades
Getting stuck with intricate math, science, or grammatical concepts is a natural challenge in the ATI TEAS. “Take my TEAS exam for me” provides an ultimate solution by passing the burden to top professors for expert aid. Contact us now to join hundreds of other students relying on our exam help services to boost their scores and attain the high 90s.