A report by the National Center for Education Statistics shows over 18 million people enroll in online learning programs. These advanced online classes for adults offer programs geared towards improving life skills, helping applicants find jobs or change careers. They also help adults achieve academic or career goals without interrupting daily schedules. In this guide, our expert online class takers outline various courses for adults that take a few weeks or months to complete. If you need help with online classes or exams, Best Exam Help Online has the resources and manpower to help out.
Corporate Learning and Development
In today’s fast-paced world, adults in leadership positions such as CEOs, HRs, managers, and supervisors must constantly develop their skills and abilities or risk losing their positions to better-qualified individuals. Corporate learning and development online classes equip adults with the skills to remain competitive in the job market.
The essential topics covered in learning and development (L&D) online classes include:
This lesson equips leaders with the tools and skills to manage teams and instill a positive working culture. The core attributes taught in this class are trust, cooperation and respect in the workplace. Adult learners also discover the initiatives necessary to promote long-term organizational growth.
Online Classes for Adults Public Speaking
Public speaking lessons teach adults to present their ideas in front of people with confidence. It explains how to prepare a motivating speech through the PREP method and organize ideas systematically. Lessons also cover the basics of presenting, including cutting out unnecessary words and speaking using non-verbal cues.
Boosting Team Performance
This L&D lesson explains the secrets of getting the most out of workers using performance evaluations and goal-setting contracts. Learners also get insights on how to listen to their employees’ needs and have difficult conversations with them, such as why they’re not performing to the expectations.
Developing Strong Working Relationship
In this lesson, adult leaders discover ways to foster trust among themselves and workers in an organization. They also learn how to repair relationship fallouts at work and the value of firm and effective communication in building long-term relationships.
Online Classes for Adults on Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurial education is essential for adults looking to become business owners or those already in business. Entrepreneurship online classes for adults teach them hands-on business skills like proposal writing, presenting elevator pitches, and closing deals.
Over time, these lessons prepare adults for uncertainty in the business and provide them with lifelong skills such as persistence, problem identification, and collaboration. This way, they can start a business in any industry or sector and succeed.
Train the Trainer
Training the trainer online classes for adults helps non-trainers and beginner trainers develop their training and presentation skills. It teaches them how to create and deliver engaging presentations with actionable tips. Some lessons covered in train the Trainer online programs include:
- Introductions – This lesson teaches setting the correct atmosphere before beginning a training session, like making announcements and breaking the ice to capture listeners’ attention.
- Adult learning methods – Here, students learn the various presentation techniques that produce the best results for different audiences.
- Instructional Design – In this lesson, trainers get insights on delivering already developed material to other trainers without confusing them.
- Practice with feedback – The final topic asks learners to practice their skills in front of online live audiences. Instructors then assess the trainers and provide detailed feedback on their performance to help them improve.
English Language (ESL)
Adults looking to advance their command of the English language can take English online classes for adults. The core areas covered in English classes include pronunciation, reading, and writing. Here’s how the English online lessons are structured:
- Lesson 1: Students cover the basic grammatical patterns used in sentence construction. They develop basic sentences to improve their ability to structure coherent paragraphs.
- Lesson 2: The vocabulary lesson teaches adults the words and phrases used in various books and literature in different study fields and how to read them.
- Lesson 3: Adults learn to create concise essays through planning, drafting, editing, and reviewing.
- Lesson 4: This lesson teaches learners how to speak fluently in English while engaging in conversations with other students or instructors in group activities. They also do oral presentations to work on pronunciation.
Finance and Economics
Young adults entering the job market must understand how to manage their money. Financial courses help them know the basics of tracking expenses, including utility bill charges and credit cards, to avoid damaging their credit score early in their adult life.
Similarly, economic lessons prepare adults for the difficult task of tax filing. It helps them understand fundamental taxing concepts, such as unemployment benefits, deductions, refunds, alimony, and credits. Some online classes for adults also cover insurance topics that teach students how to secure the best insurance deals for their cars, house, health, and other important life aspects.
Get Professional Help in Any Online Classes for Adults
After taking any online classes for adults, learners will gain the necessary skills to succeed in different fields. Most adult online classes have a test at the end to help instructors know if students captured the content covered before awarding them certificates. Our online class takers can help adults who are too busy or unprepared take their online exams and excel.